WROUGHT IRON RIGHT HAND CARPENTERS RIM LOCK OLD HOME RESTORATION HARDWARE
with BRASS KNOBS and Swing Key Hole Cover
This one shown is left hand , make sure you order the correct
“handing” direction for your door
Antique REPLICA Restoration Hardware for Older Homes
or new replica home/houses!
Carpenters Rim Lock with knobs
Right hand is shown in photo.
* Door Knob fits up to a 2 inch thick door.
* Casing made of cast iron.
* All interior parts are solid brass.
* Includes two skeleton keys, rim lock, catch plate and matching keyhole escutcheon.
* Offered with both left and right handing.
* Includes a privacy lock and a key operated dead bolt.
* Historic colonial pattern appropriate for restoration or older homes
* Overall Rim Lock Dimensions: 7-1/4″ L x 1-3/16″ W (front to back) x 5-1/8″ H.
* The catch plate measures 1-1/2″ L x 1-3/16″ W (front to back) x 5-1/8″ H.
* 4-5/8″ latch back set.
* Installation hardware included
* Age: New Antique Reproduction
* 4.5″ distance from edge to center of knob hole