WROUGHT IRON RIGHT HAND CARPENTERS RIM LOCK OLD HOME RESTORATION HARDWARE
with BROWN Porcelain Small Knobs and Swing Key Hole Cover
Right “handing” direction for your door
Antique REPLICA Restoration Hardware for Older Homes
or new replica home/houses!
Carpenters Rim Lock with knobs
Make sure to choose left or right hand when checking out!
Right hand is shown in photo.
* Door Knob fits up to a 1 1/8 inch thick door.
* Casing made of cast iron.
* All interior parts are solid brass.
* Includes two skeleton keys, rim lock, catch plate and matching key hole escutcheon.
* Offered with both left and right handing.
* Includes a privacy lock and a key operated dead bolt.
* Historic colonial pattern appropriate for restoration or older homes
* Overall Rim Lock Dimensions: 7-1/4″ L x 1-3/16″ W (front to back) x 5-1/8″ H.
* The catch plate measures 1-1/2″ L x 1-3/16″ W (front to back) x 5-1/8″ H.
* 4-5/8″ latch back set.
* Installation hardware included
* Age: New Antique Reproduction
* 4.5″ distance from edge to center of knob hole
RIGHT HAND Wrought Iron Colonial Carpenters Rim Lock with Swirl Brown Knobs
Out of stock
|Dimensions||12.0 × 12.0 × 4.0 in|
Be the first to review “RIGHT HAND Wrought Iron Colonial Carpenters Rim Lock with Swirl Brown Knobs”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.