WROUGHT IRON Right HAND CARPENTERS RIM LOCK OLD HOME RESTORATION HARDWARE
with BLACK PORCELAIN Small KNOBS and Swing Key Hole Cover
Right “handing” direction for your door shown
Antique REPLICA Restoration Hardware for Older Homes
or new replica home/houses!
Carpenters Rim Lock with knobs
right hand is shown in photo.
*Door Knob fits up to a 1 1/8 inch thick door.
* Casing made of cast iron.
* All interior parts are solid brass.
* Includes two skeleton keys, rim lock, catch plate and matching key hole escutcheon.
* Offered with both left and right handing.
* Includes a privacy lock and a key operated dead bolt.
* Historic colonial pattern appropriate for restoration or older homes
* Overall Rim Lock Dimensions: 7-1/4″ L x 1-3/16″ W (front to back) x 5-1/8″ H.
* The catch plate measures 1-1/2″ L x 1-3/16″ W (front to back) x 5-1/8″ H.
* 4-5/8″ latch back set.
* Installation hardware included
* Age: New Antique Reproduction
* pair of knobs included
* 4.5″ distance from edge to center of knob hole
RIGHT HAND Wrought Iron Colonial Carpenters Rim Lock with Black Knobs
Out of stock
|Dimensions||12.0 × 8.0 × 8.0 in|
Be the first to review “RIGHT HAND Wrought Iron Colonial Carpenters Rim Lock with Black Knobs”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.